with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Contact Us
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Home 10
- Home 7
- Lists Style
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- iPhone Demand Expected to Be Weak as TSMC Lowers 2018 Revenue Target April 20, 2018Apple shares were down 2.5 percent as TSMC lowered its full-year revenue target to the low end of its previous forecast.
- Nokia, Ericsson May Benefit from ZTE's Woes in the US April 20, 2018ZTE had snatched market share in Europe and the Americas over the past few years, and was acting as a drag on contract pricing and revenue growth for Ericsson and Nokia.
- Moto E5, Moto E5 Plus, Moto E5 Play Unveiled: Price, Specifications, and More April 19, 2018Moto E5 price in India and release date have not been announced yet. Same is the case with Moto E5 Plus, while Moto E5 Play will be limited to the US.
- Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play With 18:9 Displays Launched: Specifications, Features, and More April 19, 2018There’s no word yet on Moto G6 price in India and release date yet.
- Nubia Red Magic With RGB Light Panel, Air-Cooling Tech Launched: Price, Specifications April 19, 2018Nubia Red Magic price starts at CNY 2,499 (roughly Rs. 26,000) for the 6GB RAM, 64GB storage variant.
- Intel's New Devices Group, Responsible for Its Vaunt Smart Glasses, to Shut Down April 19, 2018Started in 2013, Intel's New Devices Group division used up five years and millions of dollars to try and make an impact with fitness trackers and smart glasses.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Now Receiving Android 8.0 Oreo Update: Report April 19, 2018Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) was launched with Android Marshmallow back in January last year and received an update to Android Nougat in September.
- Jack Ma Says Alibaba 'Doing a Lot of Research' on Driverless Cars April 19, 2018Both Baidu and Chinese tech giant Tencent are pursuing the technology, stirring speculation about Alibaba's plans.
- Targeting Jio and Airtel, Vodafone Launches Rs. 255 Recharge Pack With 2GB Data Per Day, 28-Day Validity April 19, 2018After Jio, Airtel and Idea, it is Vodafone that has launched a recharge pack with 2GB daily data for prepaid subscribers.
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming 7 Wifi Review April 19, 2018We tested the second-generation Ryzen 2 2700X processor to see if AMD can impress us as much as it did last year with the original.